February 7, 2013 - Winter Weather Advisory now in effect from 4 pm this afternoon to 10 am Friday.
* Snow Accumulations: 1 to 2 inches.
* Timing: Snow levels will drop below 3000 feet by late this afternoon.
* Locations Include: Grass Valley and other foothill communities.
* Winds: Southeast up to 5 mph.
* Impacts: Snow accumulations on upper foothill roadways.
A winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities and use caution while driving.
Help us bring you more news. Be a real reader:
By submitting a comment you consent to our rules. You must use your real first and last name, not a nickname or alias. A comment here is just like a letter to the editor or a post on Facebook. Thank you.