Find this information useful? YubaNet is powered by your subscription
Today was the (first) deadline to file for local races in Nevada County and Nevada City. The candidates who filed complete declarations of candidacy are below. Filing deadline for races with an * are extended five days to 5 p.m. March 16, 2022 since the incumbent did not file.
- Nevada County Supervisor, District 3; 4-year term *
- Patti Ingram Spencer
- Lisa Swarthout
- Valentina Masterz
- Nevada County Supervisor, District 4; 4-year term
- Susan Hoek (incumbent)
- Calvin Clark
- Nevada County Assessor; 4-year term *
- Rolf Kleinhans
- Gerald Bushore
- Nevada County Auditor-Controller; 4-year term *
- Gina Will
- Rob tribble
- Nevada County Clerk-Recorder/Registrar of Voters; 4-year term *
- Natalie Adona
- Jason Tedder
- Paul Gilbert
- Nevada County District Attorney; 4-year term
- Jesse Wilson (appointed incumbent)
- Matt Beauchamp
- Nevada County Sheriff/Coroner/Public Administrator; 4-year term
- Shannan Moon (incumbent)
- Lori Steele
- Nevada County Treasurer/Tax Collector; 4-year term
- Tina Vernon (incumbent)
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools; 4-year term
- Scott Lay (incumbent)
- Nevada City Council *
- Erin Minett (incumbent)
- Adam Kline
- Lou Ceci
- Ken Merdinger
Early voting will begin on May 9, 2022.
May 23, 2022 is the state deadline to register to vote in this election.
June 4, 2022 4-day vote centers will open
June 7, 2022 is Election Day.
March 11, 2022 at 5:38 PM Editor’s Note: Due to a technical difficulty, some of the latest candidate filings have been added just now.