A study on the Nevada City Courthouse facility is underway by the California Courts. A minimum of three options will be studied to analyze the feasibility of:
- Renovating the existing Nevada City Courthouse.
- Replacing all or part of the existing courthouse on the existing site.
- Building a new courthouse in a new location.
What is the process, how are decisions being made, and what are the next steps? Join us on Monday, April 25th at 6pm to get your questions answered in a webinar co-presented by Nevada County Superior Court, Nevada County, Nevada City, and produced by YubaNet.
You are welcome to send your questions ahead of this webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening Remarks from Nevada County District 1 Supervisor Heidi Hall and Nevada City Mayor Duane Strawser
Presentation from the Judicial Council of California.
Q&A with Panelists:
- Nevada County Superior Court Executive Officer – Jason Galkin
- Judicial Council Director of Facilities Services – Pella McCormick
- Nevada County Information and General Services Director – Steve Monaghan
- Nevada City Manager – Sean Grayson
Future of the Nevada County Courthouse Webinar
When: Monday, April 25th at 6pm
Where: Zoom webinar, broadcast on YubaNet’s YouTube channel
Registration: YubaNet Zoom