Find this information useful? YubaNet is powered by your subscription
June 2, 2020 – Please join our panelists for an important community conversation. Teens are feeling the stress of the world and there are many support networks to help. We are looking forward to a robust Q&A in order to learn how teens are doing and share available resources.
The virtual town hall will take place on Thursday, June 4th from noon to 1:00 pm. Register here to participate: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PqW51K_6TP2GGyxBwPsJ7A
Please send your questions in advance to email@example.com
- Chris Espedal – Director of School Safety, Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Office
- Curtis McMullan – Clinical Supervisor, Nevada County Children’s Behavioral Health
- Halli Ellis-Edwards – NEO
- Jai Hanes – Social activist, youth counselor for at-risk-youth youth advocate & mentor
- Jamal Walker – Creating Communities Beyond Bias
- Jeff Santos- Executive Director of Student Services, Tahoe Truckee Unified School District
- Jenn Singer – Friendship Club
- Melissa Parrett – Student Services Program Coordinator, Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Office
- Tracy Pepper, Color Me Human
The event will be live streamed on YouTube.