June 30, 2017 – On Friday, June 23rd twelve County employees graduated from the Nevada County Community Leadership Institute (NCCLI). The Institute provides an intensive series of one day workshops covering a diverse set of issues and institutions that are a part of the Nevada County community. Not only are the course subjects diverse, but the presenters and class participants come from a wide spectrum of the community. This wide spectrum includes people from business, education, non-profits and local government. Participants learned about the intricacies of media relations, economic development challenges and how decisions are made in local government.
Nevada County 2016/2017 NCCLI Graduates:
YubaNet is powered by your subscription
- Devin Bradley – Public Health
- Sam Brown – Sheriff Operations
- Sara Connor – Eligibility
- John Gulserian – Emergency Management
- Jessica Hankins – Public Works
- Darlene King – Health and Human Services
- Benjamin Palacio – Information and General Services
- Nicholas Ready – Child Protective Services
- Sean Power – Community Development Agency
- Steve Sinclair -Probation
- Brittany Tassone -Eligibility
- Debra Wilson -Public Health
Congratulations to you all!