Nevada County, Calif. September 11, 2020 – All are encouraged to bring insight, ideas and feedback regarding local cannabis licensing types and possibilities for Nevada County.
“The cannabis economy and culture is embedded in Nevada County and we want to embrace this and ensure it is normalized into a successful legal market. Whether or not you are involved directly with cannabis, everyone in our community is impacted by it. It is important that the community voices their needs, concerns, and wants to help us ensure that legalization is successful and meets needs across the entire community” says Craig Griesbach, Director of County of Nevada Cannabis Compliance.
Planned topics include:
- Recent updates to local cannabis license types from County and City staff
- Opportunities to provide input on future local cannabis licenses types.
- Discussion on improvements to the local cannabis permitting program
- Input on focus areas for the coming year
- Discussion needs and wants associated with cannabis permitting and enforcement.
Register online at bit.ly/goodtogrownc.
Please send questions in advance to email@example.com
Learn more about Cannabis Compliance at GoodToGrowNevadaCounty.org