March 5, 2018 – The featured topic of the March 7th Community Support Network Partner meeting will be Identifying and Addressing Childhood Developmental Issues. It will feature presentations by five panelists followed by a Q&A with attendees. The panelists are:
- Crystal Betito, Speech-Language Pathologist, Nevada County Infant Program, Nevada County Superintendent of Schools (NCSOS)
- Eli Gallup, Associate Superintendent, Special Ed./SELPA (Special Education Local Plan Area), NCSOS
- Jennifer Hughes, Supervising Public Health Nurse, Nevada County Public Health, California Children’s Services and the MTU (Medical Therapy Unit)
- Jan MacDonald, Program Supervisor, Foothills/Truckee Healthy Babies
- Jessica Markov, Client Services Manager, Alta California Regional Center
The meeting will also offer the debut of a 10-minute Collaboration Mixer to allow smaller breakout groups of people to get better acquainted and share resources and ideas.
The meeting will be Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 3:30-5:00 p.m. in the Gene Albaugh Community Room at the Madelyn Helling Library, 980 Helling Way, in Nevada City. Community Support Network meetings are free and open to the public. For more information, contact CSN Coordinator Susan Sanford at 530-913-0270 (messages) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or see complete info here: http://csnnc.org/news/.
The Community Support Network of Nevada County is an inclusive, voluntary association of agencies and individuals from the Nevada County community who share a common mission: that all families in Nevada County have ready access to a well-integrated and coordinated support network that is easily available and well funded. To learn more about the Community Support Network visit www.csnnc.org.