Only 5 more days to apply for relief. All eligible restaurants, bars, and vendors should submit applications by Monday’s deadline.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) announced that eligible eating establishments have until Monday, May 24, 8 p.m. ET, to submit applications to the Restaurant Revitalization Fund. Don’t miss the deadline: apply now.
If this applies to you: women, veteran and minority owned, small businesses
(below $500k in sales) apply now! You still have a chance to qualify for this grant.
The process is quick. Apply and see more at https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/covid-19-relief-options/restaurant-revitalization-fund
Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Wineries and distilleries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Inns (onsite sales of food and beverage to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
Sample application HERE
Need help? Have Questions?
Call Sierra Business Council for help with any application or questions.
Nevada County partners with the Sierra Business Council and the Sierra Small Business Development Center (SBDC) to provide FREE one-on-one support, funding assistance, trainings and workshops. If you need help with your small business recovery plan, applying for a grant or a loan, their advisors will assist you.
Information about RRF in other languages
RRF applications must be submitted in English or Spanish. SBA provides documents in additional languages to help you understand eligibility requirements, fill out applications, and answer frequently asked questions.