GRASS VALLEY, Calif. – MAY 29, 2020 – McCourtney Road Transfer Station’s recycling buyback center will reopen Wednesday, June 3, but customers must sort materials before arrival and must have a mask to gain entry to the facility.
The buyback center will remain open under normal business hours Wednesday thru Sunday 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Customers will be required to have materials sorted as follows before arriving at the buyback center:
• CRV glass separated by color (brown, green and clear).
• Plastics separated by number
• Light tin
• Please remove all caps from containers
In addition to a facility-wide requirement to wear masks, customers utilizing the recycling buyback center must:
• Always stay in vehicle unless directed otherwise by staff.
• Have sorted recycling materials in pickup bed, unlocked trunk or hatchback for staff to easily access and remove materials. Staff will not remove materials from back seats.
• Lower car window no more than three inches when conducting transaction.
YubaNet is powered by your subscription
These rules have been put in place to minimize direct contact between employees and customers at McCourtney Road Transfer Station.
McCourtney Road Transfer Station continues to accept trash, green waste, comingled recycling, household hazardous waste and metals.
Customers are encouraged to visit wm.com/alerts for detailed and up-to-date information about closures in their area. Customers are also encouraged to sign up for automatic alerts online at wm.com/mypreferences.