NEVADA CITY, Calif. June 16, 2020 – As we move into Stage 3 reopening, how do we balance the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic with community health and wellness? Can we protect both our small businesses and our most vulnerable citizens? Where is our common ground?
YubaNet and the County of Nevada are partnering to present a live Zoom event on Thursday, June 18 from 6pm-7:30pm. Confirmed panelists include:
- Heidi Hall, Chair, Chair of the Nevada County Board of Supervisors
- Dan Miller, Vice-Chair of the Nevada County Board of Supervisors
- Lisa Swarthout, Mayor, Grass Valley
- Reinette Senum, Mayor, Nevada City
- Erin Minett, Vice Mayor, Nevada City
- Anna Klovstad, Vice Mayor, Truckee
Participants will be able to submit questions in advance, through firstname.lastname@example.org, and in real time during the webinar.
Registration is required, please use this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hVDfKRIJS5qBnxHRgpMweA
The event will be livestreamed on YubaNet via YouTube.