October 3, 2017 – Beginning at approximately 7am today, multiple locations throughout Yuba County and two related locations in Sacramento were the subject of search warrants served on illegal marijuana grows by lead agency Yuba County Sheriff’s Office along with assistance from various law enforcement teams including the Yuba City Police Department, Yuba Sutter Net 5 Task Force, Butte County, Nevada County, Colusa County, Sacramento HIDTA, California Fish and Wildlife, and California State Water Board.
The 12 targeted sites, believed to have common ties which remain under further investigation, were:
• 9000 Block of Marysville Rd in Oregon House, Ca.
• 10400 Block of Township Rd in Browns Valley, Ca.
• 15000 Block of Winther Way in Dobbins, Ca.
• 15000 Block of Burch Lane in Brownsville, Ca.
• 6000 Block of Potts Trail in Browns Valley, Ca.
• 6000 Block of Dantoni Rd in Marysville, Ca.
• 12000 Block of Regent Way in Oregon House, Ca.
• 9000 Block of Mason Way in Dobbins, Ca.
• 13000 Block of Rice’s Crossing Way in Oregon House, Ca.
• 3000 Block of Jewett Rd in Marysville, Ca.
• 2000 Block of H St in Sacramento, Ca.
• 30TH St in Sacramento, Ca.
Law Enforcement teams will remain in the areas above while the scenes are processed and any illegal marijuana located is eradicated and destroyed.
Updated summary of stats for the operation:
18 arrests – including high profile subject Heidi Lepp aka Grossman age 46 of Sacramento, charged with 182PC, 11358 H&S and 11359 H&S. She was booked into Sac county jail.
Approx $21,000 cash seized
Approx 1500 plants
And over 5lbs of processed marijuana (still being tallied/weighed at this time)