Nevada County Transit Services is proud to partner with the Nevada County Elections Office to offer free fare days in conjunction with the November 8th election day.
Nevada County Connects fixed route buses (routes 1-7) and Nevada County Now Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) paratransit services will provide fare free service on the following dates.
- Saturday, November 5th
- Monday, November 7th
- Tuesday, November 8th
Please take advantage of our free services to get out and vote at one of the following voting centers (with a corresponding bus route).
- Gold Miners Inn (Ballroom), Grass Valley – Tinloy Transit Center (all routes)
- Peace Lutheran Church (Classroom 5), Grass Valley – route 6 (W. Main @ Sierra Mtn Inn)
- Nevada County Fairgrounds (Main Hall), Grass Valley – route 3 (gate 8 @ Brighton St.)
- Higgins Lions Community Center, S. County – route 5 (Combie Rd. @ Lake Center)
- Western Gateway Park – Buttermaker’s Cottage, Penn Valley – route 6 (Penn Valley Dr. @ Western Gateway Park)
- Eric Rood Government Center, Nevada City – routes 1 and 7 (Eric Rood Center)
This free fare event is funded by a Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) grant.