July 13, 2020 – As our community progresses through the Coronavirus (COVID-19) reopening, Nevada County Transit Services continues to provide essential service while implementing best practices to minimize the spread of coronavirus.
As part of the reopening process Gold Country Stage and Gold Country Lift will begin collecting regular fares as of August 1, 2020.
Staff would like to thank the community for its continued use of the Nevada County Transit Services throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a reminder; per California Department of Public Health directive, effective June 19, 2020 all passengers are required to wear face coverings while waiting for, or riding, on public transit.
YubaNet is powered by your subscription
Additionally, all passengers are strongly encouraged to continue practicing the following.
• Wash hands frequently with warm water and soap
• Use hand sanitizer if unable to wash your hands
• Cough or sneeze into a tissue or elbow
• Sit at least six (6) feet away from others (at a bus stop or on the bus)
• DO NOT RIDE THE BUS IF YOU ARE SICK. If you are travelling to a medical appointment or the hospital due to COVID-19 symptoms, please call your health care provider first before riding on transit or going into your doctor’s office.
Bus schedules are available in the Gold Country Stage Rider’s Guide, at www.goldcountrystage.com or call the office 530-477-01013 x 0 for travel planning information.