Find this information useful? YubaNet is powered by your subscription
March 18, 2020 – As our community navigates the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, Nevada County Transit Services is continuing to provide services while implementing best practices to slow the spread of coronavirus. To make transit easily accessible to those who need it, Nevada County Transit is offering fare free service on both Gold Country Stage fixed route and Gold Country Lift paratransit services effective March 19, 2020 through April 30, 2020.
This opportunity is provided through a Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) air quality grant that provides public transit funding assistance for projects that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve mobility.
Please remember that during this period all passengers should practice the following.
• Wash hands frequently with warm water and soap
• Use hand sanitizer if unable to wash your hands
• Cough or sneeze into a tissue or elbow
• Sit at least six (6) feet away from others (at a bus stop or on the bus)
• DO NOT RIDE THE BUS IF YOU ARE SICK. If you are travelling to a medical appointment or the hospital due to COVID-19 symptoms, please call your health care provider first before riding on transit or going into your doctor’s office.
Bus schedules are available in the Gold Country Stage Rider’s Guide, at www.goldcountrystage.com or call the office 530-477-01013 x 0 for travel planning information.