NEVADA COUNTY, Calif. April 9, 2020 – Join Sheriff Moon for a few reminders regarding the statewide Stay at Home Order:
YubaNet is powered by your subscription
• The statewide Stay at Home Order is mandatory.
• Our goal is to educate our residents and encourage everyone to stay at home whenever possible as their civic duty.
• If you are going out for essential needs or work, make sure your practicing 6 feet of physical distancing, only having one household member going out for essential needs.
• People should not be gathering with those outside their household at this time.
• We are all in this together, but we are only as good as each individuals actions.
Stay Home. Save Lives. Take Care of Nevada County. For additional information, please visit www.mynevadacounty.com/coronavirus