Find this information useful? YubaNet is powered by your subscription
April 2, 2020 – The Nevada County Public Health Department needs your help in combating coronavirus in our community.
At this critical time, you can make an important contribution to the battle against COVID-19 by sheltering in place. We are asking all Nevada County residents to volunteer to Stay Home and Save Lives.
As a volunteer, you will agree to stay at your residence at all times except as needed for necessities (such as groceries, prescriptions, health care or neighborhood walk) or to provide an essential service to the community. By limiting contact with anyone outside of your household, you can help break the chain of infection.
Please bring your compassion, kindness, and sense of civic duty to this important assignment. We all need to work together to keep our community healthy.
Stay home, save lives & take care of Nevada County.
How to Participate
Sign Up at Connecting Point’s Volunteer Hub
• Visit https://connectingpoint.org/stayhome/
• Click the Express Interest button below to let us know you’re on board.
• Better yet, challenge your friends and family to sign up with you as a group.
Encourage and Share with Family and Friends
• Share on social media to let your friends, family, and community know you are doing your part to combat COVID-19.
• Visit the County of Nevada Facebook page @NevadaCountyCA to learn how to apply a frame to your profile picture and find additional graphics to help spread the word.
a. Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
b. Search for “Nevada County Public Health: Stay Home. Save Lives. #TakeCareofNevadaCounty” or related words.
c. Click Use as Profile Picture.
• Use #TakeCareofNevadaCounty to share widely across the internet.
• Get creative and challenge others to join in!
Be an Informed Ambassador: Stay Home. Save Lives. #TakeCareofNevadaCounty
Misinformation and rumors can cause real harm. Be an ambassador of good information, calm and preparedness.
Volunteering to Stay Home, Save Lives and #TakeCareofNevadaCounty shows your commitment to protecting everyone in our community from this deadly virus.
We are all in this together.