June 8, 2020 – Nevada County will host a webinar from 10am to 12pm on Monday, June 8th, to answer questions business owners and managers may have regarding reopening safely and help guide them through the reopening process. Public Health is working on guidance specific to our Nevada County business sectors. We welcome an opportunity provide clarity and guidance through the all the phases of reopening.
“Our local businesses are our friends, family and neighbors,” said County Executive Officer Alison Lehman. “We know that this has impacted them greatly and we are here to support reopening as best we can while keeping a priority on the health of our community as a whole.”
“We have to learn how to live and operate our businesses within this environment safely. A short-term solution could prove detrimental to our community, so we appreciate the patience and dedication of everyone who is working with us to create a workable strategy for all Nevada County residents,” said Board of Supervisors Chair Heidi Hall.
Owners and managers of businesses who are included in these new guidance documents are encouraged to mark their calendars and join for Monday’s Stage 3 Guidance Workshop at:
Dial-in: +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 842 2316 4728
The meeting starts promptly at 10am. Please join the Zoom meeting 10-15 minutes early so staff can assign you into the breakout group for your business industry. Additional reopening information for businesses will be updated at www.mynevadacounty.com/coronavirus/businesses.
Industries included in State Guidance:
YubaNet is powered by your subscription
- Statewide: https://covid19.ca.gov/industry-guidance/
- Schools (interim guidance), and Child Care (updated guidance)
- Day Camps (guidance)
- Casinos operated by sovereign tribal nations (guidance)
- Music, Film and Television Production (back office staff should comply with office workplace guidance)
- Professional Sports without audiences (back office staff should comply with office workplace guidance, and retail staff should adhere to retail guidance)
- Variance Counties: https://covid19.ca.gov/roadmap-counties/
Industries not included in State guidance: Nail salons, massage, med spas, youth sports, after school activities, gatherings of individuals from different households, movie theaters, entertainment venues.