Find this information useful? YubaNet is powered by your subscription
GRASS VALLEY, Calif. May 10, 2017 – Starting at 9 am, watch the live streaming of NID’s Board meeting here. Agenda below.
THE NEVADA IRRIGATION DISTRICT BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION AT THE DISTRICT’S BOARD ROOM LOCATED AT 1036 WEST MAIN STREET, GRASS VALLEY, AT 9:00 A.M. ON WEDNESDAY, May 10, 2017
CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PUBLIC COMMENT ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA *
Please limit comments to three (3) minutes per person
1. Approve the minutes of the regular meeting on April 26, 2017
2. Approve warrants
3. Budget vs. Actual Report March 31st, 2017: Review and receive the Quarterly Budget vs. Actual Report for period ending March 31, 2017
4. Moratorium on Combie Dock Encroachments and Installations: Approve placing a moratorium on Combie Dock Encroachments and Installations for a 12-month period, as recommended by the Maintenance and Resources Management Committee
5. Maben Canal Rehabilitation (WO#8099): Approve a contract with Hansen Bros. Enterprises (HBE) in the amount of $647,912 for the Maben Canal Rehabilitation Project, and authorize the General Manager to sign the appropriate documents
6. Shale Ridge Tanks Transmission Line – Contractors Quotes (WO# 1020): Approve a contract with C&D Construction in the amount of $1,355,770 for construction of the final segments of Shale Ridge Tanks Transmission Line project, and authorize the General Manager to sign the appropriate documents
7. Membership in the West Placer Groundwater Sustainability Agency – Public Hearing: Conduct a public hearing regarding membership in the West Placer Groundwater Sustainability Agency, and consider adopting Resolution #2017-10 approving a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) establishing the West Placer Groundwater Sustainability Agency; and authorize the General Manager to sign the MOA
8. Audio Policy: Adopt Resolution No 2017-11 to Amend Administrative Policies Pertaining to Audio Recording and District minutes as official record of the District, as recommended by the Administrative Practices Committee
GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
The General Manager will provide a report on current activities within the District of interest to the public and the Board. Items to be discussed by the General Manager will be conditions of current water supply and water sales, legislative or regulatory items of interest not yet requiring action, and public affairs activities occurring within the District directly or indirectly involving District operations.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ ITEMS / REPORTS:
Directors may provide brief reports on meetings, conferences, and seminars attended by the Directors of interest to the District and the public. Directors may also report on community comments and activities of interest.
PUBLIC COMMENT ON ANY ITEM TO BE CONSIDERED IN CLOSED SESSION
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. at the District’s Business Center located at 1036 West Main Street, Grass Valley, California