NEVADA CITY, Calif. November 6, 2020 – The Nevada City Farmers Market is pleased to announce the upcoming Winter 2020/21 Market season.
Local farms, food purveyors, and artisans will converge twice a month in December on the 5th and 19th, then once a month on the first Saturday January-April 2021 for a robust Winter Market. The Market will operate out of the Three Forks/DA Parking lot in between Union Street and Commercial Street in downtown Nevada City.
In December, the Market will highlight the artisan vendors who will be bringing local handmade items for the holiday season. Artisans attending are Reflecta Creations, Spikit Creations, Colors of Nature, Californica Soap Company, Bici.Arte by Free Will, and Sundance Alchemy. Food purveyors include but are not limited to Artisan Lavinia, Little Fish Company, Ceceilia’s Gardens, Rivers Rising and Early Bird Farm. Local farmers include Feeding Crane Farm, First Rain Farm, AM Ranch, Pharis Farm, Rondoni Ranch, James Ranch, Sunrock Farm, Little Roots Farm, Starbright Acres Family Farm, Soil Sisters Farm and Okie Dokie Farm.
Nevada City Farmers Market Winter Season 20/21
9am-12pm December 5th, December 19th, January 2nd, February 6th, March 6th and April 3rd
Three Forks Parking Lot between Union Street and Commercial Street in downtown Nevada City
The Market will still be operating under our COVID protocols which include
● Masks/face coverings will be required at all times
● There will be a handwashing station at the entrance and hand sanitizing stations throughout the Market
● Please stay home if you are sick and practice physical distancing
● Booths will be spaced out 3-6ft apart
● Produce booths will be display only and we ask that you wait to be served by the vendor
● Vendors will sanitize their hands and surfaces regularly
● Regulating the amount of people in our Market at one time to ensure proper physical distancing
The Regular Season for the Market ends on November 21st and our Winter Market will pick up two weeks later on December 5th. Be sure to visit the three remaining Regular Season Markets for fresh local food, artisan made goods, and value-added foods.