December 27, 2018 – The Nevada Irrigation District (NID) has made an adjustment to its January committee meeting schedule to accommodate for the new year’s holiday falling on a Tuesday.
District committees meet monthly on rotating Tuesday mornings. Because the first Tuesday of 2019 is a holiday, the Administrative Practices Committee meeting will be re-scheduled to the following Tuesday, resulting in a date shift for all other committees.
For January, the amended committee schedule is as follows:
- January 8, 2019 – Administrative Practices Committee
- January 15, 2019 – Water & Hydroelectric Operations Committee
- January 22, 2019 – Engineering Committee
- January 29, 2019 – Maintenance and Resources Management Committee
Typically, and resuming in February, NID committees meet according to the following schedule:
- Administrative Practices Committee: 1st Tuesday of the month at 9:00am
- Water & Hydroelectric Operations Committee: 2nd Tuesday of the month at 9:00am
- Engineering Committee: 3rd Tuesday of the month at 9:00am
- Maintenance and Resources Management Committee: 4th Tuesday of the month – 9:00am
Find out more at nidwater.com