Find this information useful? YubaNet is powered by your subscription
GRASS VALLEY, Calif. December 3, 2019 – Please join us for public workshops on Dec. 9 and Dec. 10 to help refine Nevada Irrigation District’s (NID) Strategic Plan, which sets the District’s guiding policies. The meetings will be held from 6-8 pm on both evenings in the District’s main office in Grass Valley.
The workshops will be facilitated by Carol Scofield and provide community members the opportunity to offer input as part of the update process being undertaken by NID’s Board of Directors.
The tentative agenda includes:
• Review of the Mission, Vision and Value statements
• Review of “Plan for Water” public meetings held in December 2018
• Review of previous set goals, achievements and identification of challenges in completing and not completing the goals
• Public comment
• Goals – creation of achievable, objective and accountable goals that are aligned to the Mission Statement
• Adopt the Strategic Plan on Jan. 8, 2020
The workshops are from 6-8 p.m. at NID’s main office, 1036 W. Main Street in Grass Valley. The meetings will be livestreamed.