GRASS VALLEY, Calif. September 6, 2016 – The nonprofit Community Recovery Resources (CoRR) received grant funding from the Wells Fargo Foundation to fund their supportive services to families addressing substance use disorders. This funding supports CoRR’s comprehensive recovery and wellness services for individuals, children and families.
Chris Hart, Wells Fargo Store Manager for Glenbrook and Downieville, commented “Wells Fargo’s support of CORR speaks to the passion our company has for investing in programs that help with having the opportunity to learn more about financial independence. We’re proud to continue doing our part to support our communities and helping people reach financial success in a responsible way.”
Wells Fargo funds support CoRR’s underfunded services, particularly for parenting women, children, and adolescents.
“We are so grateful to Wells Fargo for supporting these important services that allow families in our community to heal from substance use disorders” said Ariel Lovett, Deputy Director at CoRR.
These services support achievement of health and self-sufficiency. Types of services CoRR provides to offer a comprehensive, effective system of care for families include the following:
YubaNet is powered by your subscription
1) Individual and family therapy with licensed mental health professionals
2) Substance use disorder counseling
3) Child Development services, with on-site, no-cost supportive childcare offered to children 0-12 with parents in treatment in Auburn, Roseville, and Grass Valley.
4) Supportive transitional housing for men, women and children to live safely for up to 6 months as they rebuild health and self-sufficiency
5) Additional wellness services: parenting classes, employment, transportation, and aftercare.
Wells Fargo funds support the provision of CoRR’s comprehensive substance abuse treatment services to individuals, women with children, and teens, to support their recovery and their children’s health, safety, and well-being.
Community Recovery Resources is a nonprofit organization with a mission to support the communities we serve with a full spectrum of wellness-focused programs to reduce the social, health and economic impact on families and children from all types of substance abuse and behavioral health issues. Find out more at www.corr.us